Edge NL 10.1 update

I have an Edge 10.1 amplifier. I am considering updating to the NL 10.2. Does anyone out there have any experience with this update? Is it worth the money for an already great amp?
rkochies
Jim, Thanks for the comment. I wasn't even aware they made a 12.1 mono. Glad to hear you thought it was a good investment. How did it improve the sound?
for what it's worth, I had an NL-10 for ten days. I let it run in on a satellite radio music station for seven days continuously while I was away. It was brand new, unopened box, ready to go. I was eager to try this amp at home and was happy to have the chance. I came home, sat down to listen and it was the single worst sounding amp I have ever heard. It was lifeless, no depth whatsoever, none of the typical amp adjectives even remotely applied to it. I kept listening and asking myself "what on earth is going on?" Everything I played sounded small and like those solid state amps from the 80s. I sent it back.
I have the 10.1NL too. Amazing amp IMO. I replaced my Pass X-600's with it. What does the upgrade cost and what do they do to it?
The cost is $3200..not sure all they do. They rebuild circuit boards with better, matched components. Supposed to be better than SE upgrade.