Pass amps + Power Cords ??

Anyone find nice synergies btwn their Pass amps and particular power cords? Anything to avoid ?

I have and x150.5 paird up with a PS Audio Statment SC. It's OK.
mjmch2003
I've tried some upscale power cords on my XA30.5 and XA100.5's that actually hurt the sound. Couldn't imagine why a 12 ga cord with heavy duty connectors would be worse than the black 14 ga molded Volex I was using but it was. Came to apprieciate the Volex, maybe one of the best $7 cords ever.

I found the perfect product for me, an Audio Art Power 1.
>Less than 250 for 2 meters
>12 ga shielded
>Gold over copper Furutech connectors (I don't get along with nickel)
>Good looking
>Great customer service

It made a small improvement, but I like a well made product.
I use all JPS Labs Aluminata on my Pass Labs XA-100.5 amps. Best I've ever heard on them!
I found that the 3 homebrews I've been using all have different sonic characteristics. They are certainly good power cords using the best Oyaide and Furutech connectors, Acrolink cable as well as cryo'd VH-Audio flavor 4 and the NEI3001.

I still few like somethings missing and I like starting with the PC before turning interconnects and preamp tubes.

Not having the ability to plunk down huge sums of money on multiple power cords, I'm hopeful just get close on a neutral cable which gets the most out of my X350.5. I certainly don't want to feel like I'm bottlenecking any potential this amp has.

Thanks for the good suggestions in this thread!
Dne, I owned the Hydra 8 and the Hydra 2 and I thought the Pass Labs X350.5 sounded way better plugged into a dedicated outlet.
After alot of experimenting with PCs, I concluded that I simply can't tell the difference - now all of them were well made with good connectors and shielding. Given that, and the fact that my equipment is a little pricey I've decided that resoabably price PCs from VH Audio or Signal cable are about as good as any power can possibly be. I am an audio neurotic, like most here, but this one area where I think spending more money is just spending more money.