Very slight "Hiss"

When I press my ear next to the tweeter, either channel or input selection, I hear a "hiss". I have tried chokes, and changed physical position of IC's. However, I noticed that if I select an input that has nothing connected to it, the hiss increases. The hiss is small, but it really bugs me all the same. Might there be a way to eliminate it??
Thanks.
Rpg
rpg
Tweeters have a slight hissing sound at "Ear-to-Tweeter" distances when the amp is powered up. This is normal. If you other drivers are "humming" this is differant and is likely a ground problem.
Thanks to those who explained the nature of electronics and the fact that what I observed regarding "hiss" is normal.

Rpg
Every electronics device (audio) they produce a normal hiss if you hear it very close. Dont find faults in your system when is not neccesary.
Thank you Chatta. From a normal listening distance as opposed to pressing my ear right up to the speaker the hiss is completely inaudible. I was holding my ear about an inch from the tweeter and only at this distance could I hear hiss. There is no problem with my system, this observation was a curiosity more than anything else. I've moved on to just enjoying the music at a realistic distance.
Rpg