Pass XA30.5 enough power for Wilson Sophia 2?

I was wondering about this combo. I have a very large room. Personally I dont think it's enough power but what do you guys think?
nickt
I am often surprised how bloomy (muddy?) acoustic bass sounds at live jazz venues (for that matter, how much more metallic trumpets sounds, and how much more dynamic drum kits sound....). The Pass versus BAT on the bass issue may be a matter of preference, not necessarily accuracy to the source. The Pass is definitely warmer, which proabably is why I like them, being a tube amp user.
I have not heard a BAT amp in my system, however the Pass XA-60.5 and XA-30.5 amps I have heard driving two different speaker systems have produced the most accurate, defined bass I have heard from any amplifier.

Further, I have never read anything other than glowing comments about the bass reproduction of the XA-.5 series Pass amplifiers. This is the first I have seen someone comment about bloominess and/or muddiness.

I'm frankly stunned at Madfloyd's description of bloomy and/or muddy bass from the XA-100.5, and I wonder if it's not attributable to a mismatch somewhere in his system other than the amp/speaker.
Perhaps paired with some preamps and sources it might sound bloomy or muddy, but the Pass XA.5 series that I've heard and experienced definitely don't have these shortcomings.
Same experience as Tvad and Vinw with the XA.5s, but I use Merlin VSMs so I did not want to make to much of a cliam as it relates to deep bass. The XA30.5 (with the Aleph J not too far behind) is the best SS I have ever heard (still prefer tubes with speakers that are tube-friendly).
Pass and BAT are both great SS options. If Madfloyd changed only the amp, and hears what he hears, then it is hard to find fault.

I concur that in my system, the Pass provides phenomenal bass, at least when there is sufficient power. It is not a 'fast' bass, which I personally do not think is accurate. The Pass most definitely takes firm control of the woofers. It would be interesting to compare the BAT to the XA160.5, but there would be an obvious price differential against the Pass.