Amp for Coincident Super Eclipse

I recently bought a pair of these speakers used, and in the process of a move, my amp has disappeared..

So I'm looking for a replacement - I'm using a Joule Electra preamp, and am considering a Moscode 401HR, 300B monos, or even a Threshold T-400 (overkill perhaps but I like the idea of power in reserve).

Any experience or thoughts on the best pairing(s)?
westborn
Those speakers are very efficient and present a very stable load to an amplifier. Time to try a little bit of SET magic!
Coincident makes amplifiers that perform above their price point. That would be an excellent choice.
I've owned the Super Eclipse III's for a few years now. They are outstanding speakers and very versatile in my own experience. I've used them with 8 watt SET amps with great success, though I think the low end drivers ultimately do require a bit more power. I've also used them with Modwright's KWA150 SS amp and that pairing was outstanding - even better with two of them (that's 450wpc - and it did not sound overkill and bested the single amp with 150wpc in that specific case, rendering better detail, staging, and airiness for lack of a better term). I'd get something with at least 25-30w minimum to push those large bass drivers, though they do sound pretty great with lower power SET, and if you were hankering to go that route they'd be great candidates to support that. If that sort of presentation is what you are after I'd suggest parallel SET or OTL for the added power. It will depend what your expectations are and what you are listening to. Great choice in speaker though.