For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
Tonight:
Jan Garbarek : Esoteric Circle -Flying Fish, forget about "Folk Songs" and other NewAgey stuff by him, this is 1969 George Russell tight reign yet

John McLaughlin : Extrapolation - with John Surman adding some heat

Milt Buckner : Green Onions - some killer organ + piano tracks, never need to be remastered
For sure I am not playing any recent 45's redo's of same old stuff, it's just a cynical attitude of some in the Remastering Industry to vaste more of the foreign oil and my and your money. A culture cannot be converted into obsession with impunity - when we set out to describe a sound of things musical, we have thus defined the nature of apathy towards the essence of humanity, as all music is politically suspect (Plato).
In modern times we can prove this by having no high fidelity recordings of the sounds of the Omaha Beach, the battle of Stalingrad, even the Hitler's speeches are recorded somewhat lacking in bass, not to mention them being plagued with a lot of grunge. Do we need re-mastering there ? Where are those Master tapes ?
Wait, there's more....

Well Cheers
Just received "Can't Buy a Thrill" by Steely Dan. Ordered the 180g LP from Soundstagedirect.com. On my turntable tonight. If you're a Steely Dan fan, then this album is a must purchase. The quality of the recording is excellent and I received it very quickly. Great album! Highly recommended.
Norah Jones - Come Away with Me

The Police - Synchronicity

Badfinger - No Dice

Badfinger - Straight Up

Supertramp - Even in the Quietest Moments

REM - Life's Rich Pageant

REM - Murmur

The Commodores - Live

Bad Company - Straight Shooter

Talk Talk - It's My Life

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

Pretenders - Pretenders II (MOFI, great new pressing)