Need help C-J monoblock LP-140M with Siemens CCa

I am new to the tubes world and this is the first time ever I have tubes power amp in my audio gear.

I have been used 3 different sets of NOS/NIB Siemens CCa tubes in my Conrad Johnson LP-140M amplifier, and all have started to fizzle, crackle and/or pop within a few days.

Just curious if others have had this problem? My dilemma is that I like the sound of these CCa tubes, and don't like any junk tubes (Electro-Harmonix was supply with the Amp from C-J factory) in this amp. I don't believed they sound nearly as good as Western European make tubes.

I have hear about Ediswan CV2492 from UpscaleAudio.com, is it really equivalent or better than (Siemens, Telefunken or Valvo) CCa?

Thank you so much for all your feedback and/or suggestions for alternative tubes.
vinhusc
Sorry..I misunderstood. It's the input/driver tubes that went bad not your power output tubes. So the answer is there is no bias adjustment for input/driver tubes. The bias setting is for the output tubes. Then replacing the 6922s is relatively simple and is a matter of trying out different variants to see what you like best. Good luck.
Does this happen for both monoblocks or only one?
is your tv7 a tested and verified 100% operational tester?
Rleff, both of them but after few months now only 1 side!

They not happen all the time. Sometime I power ON about 2-5 minutes you should hear big crackle/pop and after that is good!
Yes, my friend TV7 tube tester is good.
Exchange the tubes one at a time to the other amp, this should show which tube is making noise or if the noise is something else.
Samhar, I did but seem like C-J design their powerAmp to used with Electro Harmonix.