Int-Amp after Rega Mira 3? What's Next?

My first decent amp was a Mira 3. Sound is clear, mid and highs are detailed - analytical to the point of coldness. On some music it sounds great (electronic, classical) but rock sounds dead, no oomph, even with sub-bass.

So, looking for a 'modest' priced integrated to return that sense of analog warmth to my sound (while hopefully retaining some of that great Rega detail, clarity). Any thoughts on an int-amp that is more 'human' without breaking the bank?
spacemank
My first decent amp was a Mira 3. Sound is clear, mid and highs are detailed - analytical to the point of coldness. On some music it sounds great (electronic, classical) but rock sounds dead, no oomph, even with sub-bass.

So, looking for a 'modest' priced integrated to return that sense of analog warmth to my sound (while hopefully retaining some of that great Rega detail, clarity). Any thoughts on an int-amp that is more 'human' without breaking the bank?
Try the equivalent Naim Nait 5i, better still the Nait XS. Rega makes good musical amps but I often find them to sound soft and little flat in rock music. FWIW I have listened to Brio3 and owned the Elicit.
Naim or the Elicit. But really, it comes down to the speakers more than anything else in my opinion and you don't seem to say what those are. If you have a pair of something like the Rega RS5's with the mira it would not be dry or lacking in snap, drive, whatever the words are you are descrbing it lacking in. I'd look at speakers before
the amp.