Spectral amp choice+ Eidolon

Hi,

I live in Thailand and I've been using Meridian508.24+ Spectral amp Dma90(2,Bridging)+Dmc20S2+Mit Oracle cables+Eilodon for a long time. I believed with difficult speakers load and bridging power amp I never really hear what the speakers can do. My room size is 17.4*18*9. I've been using Spectral+Mit all along so I was thinking of upgrading to a new Spectral power amp. I dont wanna spend too much or go beyond Dma200. Please suggest the best choice to bring the best out of Eidolon. My chioces are:
- Dma150 S2
- Dma180 S2
- Dma160s (preferred if this works out)
- Dma200S
sonicboy
Guys,

Which Spectral or any good quality amp would you recommend to use with the Ascendants? Don't want to use any MIT cables and will use my current pre.
Depends on the budget , but a 432 for example is a damn good amp , a 431 also which i had myself ,i m not so sure that im happier with my krells actually.
The 431 has enough power but the 432 will give even more control and a bit more deepbass.
Since i experiment with diamond tweeters and good analogue i respect levinson even more they grow better with the higher speakerresolution /dynamics.
They are warmer/darker then the krells and they give away ambiance in a way i like it