Pass XA30.5, X100.5, or Rowland 501 For Revel Gem

i would love to hear thoughts on which amp would be best with Revel Gem speakers - Pass XA30.5, Pass X100.5, or Jeff Rowland 501.

i know these are very different amps - class A, class A/B, class D - and would love to hear from folks that have tried them with Gems.

i'm looking for nice forward mids (especially vocals), fast, dynamic, lively sound - especially at lower volumes.

any inputs would be greatly appreciated!
128x128srosenberg
Auxetophone - Thanks for your input. When the Maggie's arrive I will contact Reno Hi-Fi and see if they have an XA-30 for home trial.
Srosenberg,
i'm looking for nice forward mids (especially vocals), fast, dynamic, lively sound - especially at lower volumes.

I've listened to the XA30.5 paired with X10 on 2 different speakers and the sound seems to be the perfect match to what your're looking for. Give it a try.
I think you'd have the Pass XA30.5 or XA60.5 for at least twice as long as the Spectrons. Maybe even three times...

Anyway, if you are searching for your final destination, I would skip the Pass X150.5. The XA.5 sounds much better than the X.5s on their best day. If the XA.5s sound better after being on for a number of hours, I cannot tell. The X.5s do need a number of hours to stabilize, even from standby.