preamp help

hey folks

i am not a technically savvy guy and thatr i why i pose this question to you. also in the past i'ved gotten GREAT advice from this forum.

anyway i am currently running a jolida 302b, a bellari vp129, and a music hall 2.1...i'm thinking of updating to a new jolida: http://jolida.net/phono.htm

i'm thinking the jd9 or the jd9 MKII. i guess my questions are these:

what is the difference between these two products and how do they differ from the bellari?

thanks folks!
roggae
Well I emailed jolida dot net twice today and have heard nothing in return. Beginning to wonder if they actually exist.
I think Jolida is located in China, so give them some time to reply. If it's too much trouble to deal with an international purchase (shipping, Customs, etc.), look for a used JD9 on Audiogon. They come up quite often.
Heard back from them. Is this place legit? They seem to be. So you think this preamp would be a substantial upgrade for me? At that price I can hardly resist.
Been using the jd 9 now for a while. It was great dealing with jolida dot net and I'm super happy with the jd9. Thanks folks!
Roggae, I'm glad to hear this. Aside from giving more gain and being louder, how does it compare to the Bellari?