Amp for Harbeth 7ES3

Looking for an amp for my Harbeth 7es3's in the $2000-$3000 range new or used. My room is 12'x15'. I am using a Sony xa5400 cd player. My preamp is a DeHavilland Ultraverve 2. Very difficult to audition amps since I live in Maine and there are no Hi-end dealers even close. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!!!
128x128johnc5
Hi John,

I've owned a pair of these, and was using a naim 250 to drive them which worked wonderfully. I think the naim amps are made to drive these.
Apart from this suggestion, you should also look at the leben amplifiers, which I'm told is a match made in heaven.
You should seriously consider Racamuti's advice and go with the DeHavilland amp if you want to keep your present preamp. Best synergy is achieved that way.
Thanks for all the suggestions. I would love to go with the DeHavilland amp especially for synergy with my Ultraverve pre but it's a little out of my price range. Also, I have found that the service at Dehavilland is first rate. Thanks again, I will do some research regarding some of the suggestions you have provided.
the mc275 would probably be a great choice and is a great amp. I hardly think you will find much of an argument in that regard price for performance.