Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Thanks for the response. The Cortese is better than any verbiage can do justice. It is also a piece of modern/retro sculpture. Mine also works perfectly AND it is not fully broken in yet. Please contact me if you're interested in more details.
OK...Micks preamps are great... iam convinced... I am thinking of getting a Cortese, but i allso need an amp,whats the word on his 18 watts amps?.
Another week gone by and no word from Mick. No word from Fiddler. Patience, patience.
I did see a guy over at AA just received his Cortese. I suppose that's a bit encouraging.
Last email from Mick said 2 or 3 weeks. That was on the 15th. Today is the 27th, 12 days later, no word, but I can feel it, I'm close. Will let you know.

Aloha,

Warren
I got the "2-3 weeks" email on the 6th. I am also feeling close-just ordered a new rack and a fancy-pants IC for its impending arrival. Now I'm looking for a PS Audio regenerator for it. Next I'm hanging balloons and putting up a "Welcome Syrah" banner behind the system.

Patrick