audio Research REF 110 and KT 120 tubes

Hi

I have a REF 110 with 6550C tube
i'm looking for someone who heard the REF 110 with new tubes KT120
(i know it's possible to change them, Kalvin from ARC confirmed it)

If yes, how the REF 110 sounds ?

Patrice
atarifr
How about putting one of these KT 120 tubes in the Ref 3 power supply location? I would think that would make for an improvemnt in an already great preamp. They will be available sometime this year, correct?
Tlg...ARC is NOT using the KT-120 in any power supply in any of their products. 6550 only...I have KT-120's
As a follow up, the problem was, as I suspected, with the temporary pre. The KT-120s are not strident in the lower treble or upper mids. Rather it is an upgrade that can be heartily recommended all around.
I just put 2 matched pairs in my VS55 and biased them to 65 and they sound great much better bass. Over all seemed to impart a greater sense of power. I had been using NOS tungsol 6550 and my first impressions are that the KT 120's sound as good in the highs and midrange and much better bass with my dynaudio excite 16 speakers only about 10 hours so far I would think that they need bait more time to break in
I just put 2 matched pairs in my VS55 and biased them to 65 and they sound great much better bass. Over all seemed to impart a greater sense of power. I had been using NOS tungsol 6550 and my first impressions are that the KT 120's sound as good in the highs and midrange and much better bass with my dynaudio excite 16 speakers only about 10 hours so far I would think that they need bait more time to break in