Ideas re Spectron mated to Joule-Electra

Hi, am seriously considering buying Spectron Musician III MK II and mating it with Joule-Electra LA-150. Has anyone tried this pair with success (or disappointment). Would be paired with Mag 3.6 speakers and JL Audio F112 sub. Thanks.
ldworet
Hi Dob,

Thanks for the link. Very cool. I heard a pair of B&W diamonds (not sure which model) with Ayre MX-R/KX-R. Sounded great.
Hello Drubin,

" Dob -- yes, it was a Mk II." Well, you have very good ears - you describe the sound like it was detaiuled photograph.

With your very fair demands you need to have either LA-150SE and if you can afford LA-300ME. The LA-450ME of course is the best but I cannot afford it ...now (and frankly extremely happy with what I have and not planning to change anything anytime soon)

All The Best
Thanks for all the help. The Ayer is beyond my budget (upper limit roughly about 5k for a preamp). For those with the mono blocks, are you just using 2 Musician III Mk2's? Or is there some other model I'm not familiar with? Did you ever set up your system with just 1 Musician III Mk2? (Two is more than I can afford.) Is there that big a difference?