Ideas re Spectron mated to Joule-Electra

Hi, am seriously considering buying Spectron Musician III MK II and mating it with Joule-Electra LA-150. Has anyone tried this pair with success (or disappointment). Would be paired with Mag 3.6 speakers and JL Audio F112 sub. Thanks.
ldworet
I have sold my LA-300ME to friend of mine and ordered LA-450ME. I am not sure why I did it but I did it - may be for the same reason I sold my Watt/Puppy 8 and bought Sasha. Still keeping my Spectrons. If they outperformed Pass Lab XA-200.5 then I don;t know what should I investigate next... may be source.

Mike
I love the combo together. I started with LAP 150 MKII and then had it upgraded to SE version. The SE version tightens the bass and increases the top air. I had to change cables but I like the sound better now.
I have Modwright Transporter feeding LA150 MKII SE to Spectron Monoblocs to VSA Vr-4 jr's. I am very happy and would love some day to upgrade to LA300. I started with one Spectron(latest with all upgrades) after moving from a Bryston amp and was amazed...thought if adding a second would be as much as adding the first...why not try it. It was an improvement...but could have been happy with one....so my suggestion is get one and you will be very happy. Plus it will give you an upgrade path if needed in the future.

Plus being somewhat of a newbie I like the fact Spectron and Joule have a connection and did not have to worry about a mismatch.
I own my LA-450ME and run it for about 6 weeks with Spectrons and Sasha speakers. As much as LA-300ME is fantasticaly good...LA-450ME is better: its exactly the same sonic characteristics but....much better. I am particualrly shocked by live opera performance (my tiner is M-D 100T modified) - never experience before: its like performers walk (and sing, I think) in my own listening room...

Mike