Speakers for Musical Fidelity M3i

I have recently purchased Musical Fidelity M3i.I am waiting for them to be shipped from Malaysia.I would like to understand if Epos Elan or Epic series is a good match.I prefer stand mounts as my room is only 12*10 ft.
Music preferences ..Vocals (70%) ,Instrumentals (30%).
Thanks for your help ...
128x128kushanava
@Ryder
Thanks for your suggestions.
Yes , I am just confused on whether to get the Epics or the Elans ..Elans 15 is almost double the price of Epic2 ,is it worth the extra Money?or is it better that I get the Epic 5's instead.
@vsollozzo
I think Atc scm 11 is avaiable in india.
Interested to understand how they sounde with m3i.what was the source..i am afraid that it may sound harsh as m3i is forward.
Hi Kushanava, I don't have expensive sources. I have a Sony 5400ES CD player, an old Technics turntable, an old Kenwood tuner and an HRT iStreamer DAC. I played all those sources through the ATC scm-11s with the M3i. I didn't find any of them harsh, but they can be fatiguing if the recordings you like are bright and busy. If you mostly listen to good recordings, these can sound fantastic.

Overall, I would describe these speakers as clear, punchy and neutral. Tonally they are natural, but not warm or rich. I did not find them exaggerated in any way, yet they were not boring because they have good dynamics. Soundstage was very good but not exceptional. They do height and width better than depth with that amp. Music is clear and well organized. They play confidently down to around 60hz, bass is tight and controlled, but not deep. I used them with subwoofers. I listened to these about 8 feet away. Optimally, I would set these back a bit farther, say 10 to 12 feet, and give them more volume, I just didn't have the space to do that. If you can turn them up, they really come alive. They are dynamic and confident at higher volumes. It is very enjoyable, but if you sit close you find yourself turning them up to get to this point and then they can be fatiguing because it is simply too loud. They are sealed boxes and they can go close to walls without much issue. They are very well built.

If you are concerned about brightness or you like things a little warm, I would try to audition these first.

Ryder's Quad suggestion could be a good one. Spendor may be also if you are concerned about brightness. I haven't heard Spendors with MF gear though. I don't know how that will sound together.
Hi All ,

Can any one confirm if I should go with Dynaudio Focus 110 or excite x12.I am unsure if M3i would be able to drive them well.I have a good deal for both focus and x12.
Hi All,
Thanks for all your suggestion.
I have managed to get the Dynaudio X12 last week.Had a 40 hrs run with them.They seem to be quite bright in my ears.I am using a VDH interconnect and playing from asus xonar essence STX (wasapi drivers , foobar).listening levels at 9-10 is bearable but when the volume is turned beyond 10 , the sound seems to be very bright ..I am not able to identify the problem as I have never read that the dyns could be bright...

Does anyone has experience with x12 and MF m3i to help me ..