High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Petieboy..i have had the Elrod Statement Gold and have auditioned the HF UR powercord and the difference is significant....in my system,.....much faster..better vocals..tighter bass / transient attack..better instrument seperation..just BETTER..
Also, for those who own them both, if you had to choose between the UR PC`s paired with existing quality conditioner. Or a wave guide conditioner with existing quality PC`s?
Sorry maybe a bit of a hard question. Basically which would be advised to get first.... if too hard to discern in any other way.
Thankyou Dave for a very good reply, I enjoyed reading what you had to say, It made alot of sence to me, If you do take a power cord with you, let me know how the competition stacks up against the High-fidelity power cord, cheers.
Thanks Calloway. BTW being in Australia it seems my posts indeed take longer to show up which can interfere with my posting regarding others posts. No matter.
Ddraudt`s(appears to be as crazy as myself with system detail haha)last post, which i was unaware of at the time, has kind of already answered my previous post.

So you guys think it might be wiser to just start off with the UR wave guide and use that with Elrod Gold until i can afford the UR+r power cord?
Basically i would only be in a position to get one or the other FTTB.

So FTTB it would either be -
Elrod gold > UR wave guide.
UR+r > Acoustic Revive ultimate passive.
Then upgrade the other at a later date.

So guys, any more thoughts as to which might be the most effective first step or which you would choose yourself?
Cheers.
Just some notes taken during different times in the break in process.
UR IC's, Wonderfully taut percussiveness,quick, with notes hanging in the air,deep bottom end on Carla Lowther's Captain Courageous, the lows plummeted to new depths. On Chris Botti's Lisa the horn was smooth with just the right amount of bite.
385 hours on the IC's. Highly recommend Cross My Heart by Suzy Bogguss.
Also (I wish I had a) Heart of Stone by Ballie and The Boys, kind of Country but nice music to listen too, nicely recorder forCountry&western, there is a lovely delicacy to the lingering of notes, just hanging in the air but also with speed and intimacy that is captivating with low hours in the break in period. Deep bass but not in a warm bloated way, more in the range of the nether region, taut percussive plumbing to deep depthbut lows not akin to RCA Black-plate tubes which somehow seem a tad bloated.
UR speaker cables have only 18 hours on them at this point.
They just excel in information retrieval. Startling dynamics that make you jump and look where that sound came from.
It's Alive
Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny ( The Moon is a Harsh Mistress) makes me never want to go see them as they are performing live in my listening room. Their Two For The Road sounds so beautiful.
Ry Cooder & Manual Galba'n ( Boler Sonambulo) ,think slow tango with a groove had me dancing with a rose between my teeth,lol. Everything is you are there in the venue.
Brian Bromberg ( Goodbye) For my Father is so acoustically true, if I could listen 24/7 I would, the experience of listening is so much more enjoyable, I loved my system before but it is at such a levell now I just can't imagine it getting that much better and that is with only 35 hours on speaker cables.
200 hours now on speaker cables, now upper mid-range is stunning. Notes throughout frequencies has settled out so smoothly.
I broke these in on a Panny XR700 for burn in purposes, as it was the only digital/SS amp I could use one of my Hypex NC400 mono's went belly up. All my evaluations have been done with tube amps (as expected).
The annunciated breath and their vocal pronunciation is in the first class traveling section of High Fidelity.
300 hours now. Melissa Ethredge (Angels Would Fall Live has incredible realism in her voice and sonic.
Montego Bay by Razoof is deep deep deep,albeit not my favorite genre of reggae, as it is to current with its Dub sound, that being said it is the best it has ever sounded.
350 hours now has Eva Cassidy What A Wonderful World which has a bass line that is fat and live at Blues Alley makes me feel like I'm in the club, simply wonderful.

Thats about it for now, more hours needed, probablt double what I have on them but as others have said" Rick is onto to something very special here.
Rick said he would send me out a couple of those new Power cables to give a whirl, can't wait!