who makes auto biasing tube amps w/200 wpc

Let's simplify the matter.

I'm at a real loss here to think of tube amp makers whose amps are both auto bias and have good power, say around 200 wpc or more @ 8ohms?

Might could go as low as 150-175 but I feel 200 @ 8 is about right, and would like to get as close to that spot as possible.

BTW... Non bridged amps.

Many thanks
blindjim
Moscode 401HR. 200 wpc + auto biasing. I'm sure you can get one used in your price range.

Dhoff01

thanks ... I had thought about the Moscode initially but wasn't sure... and I like the idea of a hybrid too as those I've heard seem to do better in the bass region than strickly tube amps do.
I've been heavily considering it as well (the 402au is also on my short list). Keep us up-to-date on where you come out, as I have a similar interest in upgrading from my current gear.
Space Tech Labs.Hand crafted in Vancouver.Hybrid ss/tube with auto bias.I own one,it rocks.Flip me a pm if you are interested in technical particulars.
....on the Moscode front, there's but a slim chance of me landing one.. 401 or 402. Consequently as I'd be lurking on the preowned pages for one. They aren't often visiting thsoe pages either.

The D class amps interest me still. With my speakers a good set of Class D monos ought to be a nice fit. they'll coast on my current speakers but will enable me to be a lot more flexible in making future speaker matches.