Any expereince with Coincident Frankenstein II Amp

Currently driving Coincident Super Victory speakers with the Topaz Wyetech amp and the results are amazing. I had heard that the Frankenstein II full chrome version is best in class for my speakers and Hovland pre. Any expereince with these amps and or feedback is welcome!
128x128paul_lindemann
Always wanted a pair of these...any of you Frankenfreaks or Izzy have anything to say about tube life & reliability?
Hello,
Pehare, I`ve had zero reliability issues with either the amplifier or the Treasure tubes. This is with very heavy-frequent use.
Good Luck,
Hfisher3380,
Yes, the Franks are good brand new out the box.
In terms of final-ultimate performance you are at only roughly 80% currently, you will gain another 20% in S.Q. improvement by 300-400 hour range(I`m not engaging in hyperbole at all, this was my experience).

If the Franks startle you now, just wait.
Did you select the Treasure Series upgrade?
Enjoy,
Yes Charles1dad, I have the Shuguang black bottle treasure series tubes. I think "startling" best describes the overall sound. Sometimes a voice or instrument will come in that sounds so life-like that I am literally startled. I am definitely noticing improvements as the amps and speakers break in. As I said the only thing I think I need is more gain - which will come when I add the linestage (they're currently out of stock, not surprisingly!) Although they sound far better than the Manleys did, they have less gain. I assume they're designed to mate with a higher gain linestage like Coincident's own. It's funny, I get the impression that amongst the many impressive Coincident products it seems to be the linestage which has garnered the most praise - and that's the last one I'm adding to my system!