Amp for Vandersteens 2ce sig 2's

If you had the choice...What amp would you mate with an Audible Illusions 3B preamp into Vandersteen 2ce Sig2's?
Vacuum tube? Solid state? Any comments are welcome. Thank you... All the best...
exocet954
It all depends what you plan to spend I agree with the above quicksilver v4 are my favorite but the 2ce sig you can hear a difference in most amps so spending 3k, 6k etc you will hear a difference it is a very transparent speaker. I had that speaker for a long time and settled for the v4 myself.
I've beem using the Audiable Illusions Modulus 3A with a Music Reference RM9 MK II for about 15 years. I've settled on 6550 tubes but the KT88 is tempting. I like the Chinese 6550 as much or more than, the Winged SED 6550 when listening to overly vivid recordings... but then, excellent recordings sound a bit muffled. I hesitate to upgrade to the Modulus 3B and the RM200 Mk II because I'm afraid I wont like them as much. I've used NewForm,Maggies,Totem and now, modified NewForm's...Tiare, with great success. Hope this helps.
Classe is very fine with Vandersteens. I used to have them with my CAP 151, right now, they are hooked to a NAD 50 watter in the den with tv/movies and really, they sound quite good.
Ayre is also very nice, my dealer uses this with Vandersteen a lot.
I would go Vincent Audio sp 331, or 331 mkII hybrid amp,would take large amounts of cash to beat this amp for the price.
Recently puchased used Belles 150A Hot Rod from Audiogon.
It's really my first soild state amp as I have several tube
amps. The match with the Audible Illusions 3B is awesome.
Makes me wonder what the Belles 150A Reference sounds like?
I do like tubes..but, this is a great match.