Anyone HEARD the qol 'signal completion' device?

An ad in TAS... touting this box. I remain skeptical but would like to know what your impressions are if you have heard whatever it does!
128x128woodburger
Larry, you experienced the QOL? Did you have it in your system or can you elaborate on that a little? thanks
Lrsky, you may be right in the sense that it will find its way into MP3 players, car radios, TVs etc., and could be described as "the next phase of audio as we've known it." But how do you explain the decidedly mixed reports from users in these forums?

Could you elaborate on how you tried this device and exactly what you heard? Did you buy one for your system?
Peterayer, There are no mixed reports from those of us that either own or have tried a Qol in our own system. We all think its the greatest thing since sliced bread.
If everyone is curious about what's inside, why doesn't someone open theirs up and take a look (or even some pictures)? It should be pretty clear if there is a gain stage in there or not. Is it sealed or potted solid to deny access?
Ozzy, At least one user did not like it enough to keep it. Read Madfloyd's comments above. He writes "Ultimately I found....the effect too distracting for me." I spoke to him at length about it. He returned it after the trial period and I had the impression that some others have also. Maybe I just read that somewhere else. I'm glad you like yours.

I did ask some specific questions of you in my post dated 2/4/12 above. Could you please elaborate? I once owned Eggleston speakers and got them to disappear quite nicely. How do you know the improved sound you are getting is from the Qol unit and not all the changes you made with your set up? Have you toggled it in and out of your system like Madfloyd did to hear the difference. I'm just curios, thanks.