Anyone HEARD the qol 'signal completion' device?

An ad in TAS... touting this box. I remain skeptical but would like to know what your impressions are if you have heard whatever it does!
128x128woodburger
Douglas_schroeder, I find your comments and observations direct and to the point -- very helpful. After listening to the QOL in your system, does this add up to a component you will consider adding to your own system -- or not?
In response to Onhwy61,

Every recording engineer deals with the objective of creating an appropriate middle and side for stereo imaging. And, the range of subjectivity used in choosing this mix varies greatly from one individual to another. Stereo imaging is essential in the "placement" of instruments, vocals, etc. However, there is another critical element associated with the reproduction of sound, and that is the mix of direct and reverberant sound, the timbre quality of the room and instruments. Qol addresses this essential part of the recorded signals, to open them in the acoustic space as required to convey information buried in the signal otherwise.

The inventor of the intermittent wiper fought tremendous legal battles over the novelty of his patent. Comparing the Qol technology to an M/S processor is like comparing the words "it," "best," "worst," "time," "of," and "the" to the sentence: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." Identifying components is far simpler than assembling them into art.
Sabai, thanks; I try to be clear but also balanced in my assessment of products. I returned the unit for the reasons stated above.
Douglas_schroeder, thanks for letting me know. I don't have the QOL and have never heard it but I was interested in the talk about the phase. At the moment I am experimenting with inverting the phase using speaker wires in parallel. This makes quite a different vis a vis the sense of "being there". There is often a sense of flatness to the holographic sound images. I know this is paradoxical but it is as though the holographic images are not being heard at their full 3D potential. They are is a "rounding out" when the phase is inverted. The sound images have a heightened "there-ness" to them with phase inversion. They simply have a feeling of being more real.

I don't know if this makes sense -- it is hard to put this into words. But my system is at the point where you can discern these subtle changes.