Anyone HEARD the qol 'signal completion' device?

An ad in TAS... touting this box. I remain skeptical but would like to know what your impressions are if you have heard whatever it does!
128x128woodburger
Dear Mihalis and Lwin, Thank you for your posts. At the suggestion of Pipedream, I installed the QOL after the source whereas before I had it between the pre-amp and amp. That one change has made a great difference in the overall presentation and enjoyment of the music. My amps, preamps are Ypsilon ( very resolving). So, any difference to the sound is very noticable. Yet, this QOL has changed the sound I think for the better. I haven't lost the resolution yet some "presence" is now apparent. Got just over 250hrs of breakin and ordered the Hi-fi supreme fuse. The jury is still out but now leaning slightly on keeping it. Have about 2 1/2 weeks to decide. I agree with both points of view about the merits of resolution and musicality. thanks Ron
I found I like it better after the source as well. Of course those with Integrated amps do not have a choice.
Interesting, I didn't try it after the source because I use both analogue and digital and wanted to avoid the extra switching. I wonder why that would make any difference if the claims of the manufacturer were accurate. The mystery continues!
Dear Mihalis,
I also have digital and analogue sources. From my phono preamp I feed the output interconnects that would have gone into my preamp and feed them into "input 2" or any of the other inputs "3" or "4", on the back of your QOL. The "output 1" serves as common "out". On my remote I push In2,3,or 4 and I have the phono stage kick in. Hope this helps. Ron
Based on the last couple of posts,I decided to try my Qol after my source. I'll give it a few days of playing before passing judgement with my system.