Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Im thinking of upgrading my amps to VTL 450 or Parasound JC-1. I love the VTLs but cant help but wonder about the JC-1s considering the price and all the positive press they have received. Anyone out there have experience with these two amps with Chenin as pre.

Thanks
Im thinking of upgrading my amps to VTL 450 or Parasound JC-1. I love the VTLs but cant help but wonder about the JC-1s considering the price and all the positive press they have received. Anyone out there have experience with these two amps with Chenin as pre.

Thanks
I am wondering what the remote looks like on the Chenin. Is it a typical universal TV remote? Does it have any verbage that one would know it is part of a Supratek preamp? Bob
I need your help guys. Anyone with technical expertise, please chime in. I have already sent an email to Mick. My Syrah seems to be inducing a buzz in my Joule Electra OTL amp. Not in the speakers, but in the amp itself. Loud enough to hear from 10' away. Starts as soon as the pre is energized and goes away when its shut off. Lifted the ground, no help. Muted the amp, no help. Swapped in my old Yammie C2a from 25 years ago, no buzzzz. Any ideas? Jud at Joule says he has no clue.
I am wondering what the remote looks like on the Chenin. Is it a typical universal TV remote? Does it have any verbage that one would know it is part of a Supratek preamp? Bob