Classe move to China

I've just learned that Classe has moved production to China. Has anyone taken delivery of a Made in China Classe product?

Will moving to China devalue the brand? Will quality suffer?

I am thinking of purchasing the new CA-M300 monoblocks, but this move has me hesitating.
fundsgon
Japan modeled a good deal after us,Germany never did,especially in their educational system which they,correctly,deemed better than ours.
They adopted a parmaential Social Democracy as opposed to our semi-feudal system of "checks and balances" expressly
designed to thwart democracy.
And I forgot to mention that it is Chinese who will direct the asteroid's trajectory towards the Earth. China is already a space nation and in a few decades they will be far ahead of everyone else and eventually they will control space in our solar system and perhaps beyond. How is that for "scary" ?
Sounds like some of you guys just got back from Occupy Wall Street. I hear the Outside Asylum calling.
I didn't say they started the war, I said they were responsible for it. The French pushed for and got the harsh pentalies against Germany in the treaty of Versailles. President Wilson's 14 points were much more even handed. They mocked Wilson, saying the good Lord only had 10 points. The French Military saw the danger and was against the terms. Why do you think the greaat depression hit Germany harder than any other country. No Versailles, no Hitler, no Hitler, no war. It's a little more involved, but this is a music forum, so i'll keep it short.
Onhwy61 - Please don't mention Chevy Vega. I'm still trying to forget the one I had in 80s. Same goes for 1986 Ford Taurus - even bigger piece of shit. My current 16 year old Toyota Avalon, built in Kentucky, works like Swiss watch. No repairs, no rust - perfection. It all depends on design and management. China makes some bad stuff but also makes Apple computers. Stereophile mentioned once that quality of one of the British audio companies actually improved when they moved to China (perhaps modernizing assembly line). Surface mount electronic assembling is a very well controlled process and it practically doesn't matter where executed. When I have a choice I always try to buy "Made in USA" but won't buy another Ford ever, sorry.