Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
Acalvinj, High fidelity cables are worth having, they do not compaire to Tara best cable models!,, you are convincing me to get the tubes you have!, Thankyou for getting back to me, you are cool!, as these tubes break-in, I would like to know your impresseions of the sound, I am on stand-by!, Ayon brothers!
Cool, they are just flat out better than the other two tubes the sovtek and the eh. They are just more balanced, clean and smoother than the others.
Calvin, Tell me of the soundstage, this is important!, Is it bigger?,Deeper?, non forward sounding?, does the sound come betwwen you and the speakers/ in the middle of your listening room?,, Did you buy your tubes from usa tube audio?
Voices are dead in the middle. The sound stage is deeper and wider. It no loner sounds forward like it used to. It went from sizzle to smooth. I bought them from conus tubes in Canada. It is a more room filling sound.
@ calvinj, mmmm, what year of tubes did you buy?, I thought you got the 1980 tubes, the year makes a big difference, the 1980 year is said to be the best, thats what usa tubes is selling, how much did you spend on your tubes?, there is a 1986 year that is made that is not as good, but they do sound good, not to the extent of the 1980 nos reflector Dr 6h30 tubes, ayon brothers.