Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
FPV, do you actually believe that one classified ad, which I do believe as a private customer, having been mislead for 9 months, I have the right to assume what I do, on Audiogon for a private sale is going to "derail" business for this company? Do you think that is worse than the 2-3 month waiting time that is stated on his website, when it actually takes closer to 11 months, or more, might be a liitle more damaging? Do you think the 2000 plus posts of "free advertising" which drove me to spend $5,000, is not enough to persuade buyers, and that my ad is still going to "derail" his business? You give me far to much credit. Relax people. I've modified the ad before reading these posts.
Larry, to change the topic somewhat - did you get a chance to use the Cabernet in your system? Since I've just ordered a Grange, which shares the same line stage, I'm really interested to hear your impressions. There have been a lot of people on this thread who have other Supratek products, but not too many who have commented on either the Cabernet or the Grange.
Larry,

I said "potentially". Sorry you had such a longer than expected wait. I too am interested in your opinion of it. Obviously something else floats your boat better as you are selling it.

I emailed Mick and he told me he was personally building my preamp, and possible next week. Yahoo !!
Indigrose and FPV, let me tell you although it was quite a long wait, the preamp is spectacular, in fit, finish and sonics. I have owned, Conrad Johnson, Mcintosh, Lamm and others, and it is the best sounding preamp I have owned, and I recomend it highly. It one of the pieces of gear that has that "missing piece" quality to your set-up and you gaze at it, while listening to favorite recording and just think "wow". That is technical jargon, for this preamp is special. I am putting it up for sale, for other reasons, not audio related.
I am wondering why there are all of a sudden so many Granges and Cabernets up for sale? There must have been at least 4 Grange's for sale when I have never seen them for sale before on Audiogon. I believe I saw that Kevin Covi even sold his Grange on Audiogon. Is there a new model coming out? I am a Chenin owner who might consider going to Supratek's higher priced offerings. Is there somthing going on with the new Ownership? I have no evidence to support any of these questions but it seems strange that so many Grange's would come out of the woodwork. I am just a curious owner. Bob