Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
I own an SIA-025 Class A integrated which I bought in Q3 last year which incorporates the big update to this model in Q1, 2012. The RI-100 in the reference series is more affordable & is capable of driving almost any speaker load. The RI-100 sounds more neutral and a bit less warm and tube-like than the SIA-025, but still retains the familiar Vitus sound. One guy is using an RI-100 to drive his Magico Q7's! - http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue70/magico_vitus.htm
Melbguy1, LOL!, your 9-10-14 post is my thoughts!, I'm like, who dug this out of the dumpster?, I got a good laugh out of your post David.
I've had Ayon Audio products in my system since 2009 and couldn't of been happier. I owned the Triton I, II and now the III. Whenever I've had issues with tube failure or the first Triton remote, USA Tube Audio always took care of me. It says made in Austria on the back of each Triton integrated amp I've owned.