Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
I have a pair, cyoyed even, brand new. Shoot me an e mail with your info and you can have them. I moved up to the Cabernet, so I don't have any need for them
JT,

My power supply is okay. I like the sound of the PX4 tubes more than 300B so I did not do any 300B tube rolling even though Cabernet has this option. I tried TJ 300B once but the bass was too much for my ears and switched back PX4 tubes.

Kenji
Hi Kenji,The TJ does have a big bass but I am bi-amping so can attenuate it a bit.I have been listening to both the TJ and the EH and am starting to prefer the TJ-the mid is much nicer although the EH is very new and might free up in time.
Yet to try the PX4 or 45.
JT
JT,

TJ also makes PX25/5V (5 Volt version)tubes that can replace 300B's. The look is awesome but I have yet to try them. The tubes that I'm listening to right now are Sovtek 5AR4 x 1, Sylvania 6f6g x 2, EH6SN7 x 2 and TJ PX4 x 2. If I would like to pamper myself, I would plug in my collection of NU350B's, Mullard GZ34's and CV1988's. YMMV.

Kenji