Line Magnetic LM Audio

Tone Imports is now distributing this brand as a lower priced alternative to Shindo and Leben. I would be curious to hear of direct in-home or audition experience with this line of electronics.
128x128truemaineiac
The LM line seems to be very single ended oriented; it is all Chinese built (not that I hold that against it) and certainly looks impressive , very bulky and impressive (and I mean looks, have not listened). Mostly integrated amps? Seems to be aimed at a high end tube first time buyers? Again, not necessarily a bad thing...
I have a LM Audio 211IA EL 34 amp. I think it is a great amp. For context, I also have an ARC Ref5se, and Ref150. I have owned a Shindo Masseto, and Montille. I love my LM Audio amp. It is a very engaging, detailed, and musical. It is very well made, has slow start up, is very easy to bias, and looks fine. I am running new Genalex KT77's in mine. It is push pull, triode/ultralinear switchable on the fly, for 32/15 watts. It drives my Devore Nines VERY well, with excellent, deep, textured bass, a great soundstage, and wonderful musicality. The dynamics are explosive. Can you tell I like it?
For an amp at this price, if someone really likes it, it tends to get tarred with the old "for the money" qualifier. I really like this amp, and NOT just "for the money". But, for the record, it was only $1650 from Don Better Audio. He upgraded the input tubes to JJ for $50, and I bought a quad of the KT77's for $200.
If you go to the LM Audio website, you can see their priorities by the products they make. This amp gets my personal "overshooting it's price" award. And it has a very nice remote for volume and muting...
@dbarger That is a strong testimonial. I was interested in their single ended EL84 as an alternative to the Almarro 205. Wound up with a second hand Almarro but would be very interested to hear a comparison of each, well as LM products with other similar products.
Here is another amp I am interested in...I hope we get some more feedback soon. I believe everyone can trust Tone Imports as well as their clients that generally only sell stellar product and are reputed to be top-notch dealers with tons of personal customer service.