Musical Fidelity M3 integrated

This amp is now a little long in the tooth I suppose. But I still love it. Mine is 100% original. I wonder how to change/upgrade the internal jumpers with something better and where do I buy new jumpers?

Other suggestions on how I can spueez better performance fron the unit?

Thanks.
vinagunner
Wow, so he sold the exspensive Mac?! What a change of fortune! I guess he got himself his own M3 then. I'll try to open the M3 soon to get a clearer picture of what to do. I have a spare 0.5 meter of Kimber Kable PBJ. Do you think they'll do the trick or should I get something else? Mine umbilical cables are from Kimber Kable as well, and I'll get in touch with Sweetcome Audio to see if they still sell a suitable power cord for the M3.

You've been very helpfull, sir! :)
Actually, he went whole hog and got some Lamm monos. He had a tube Lamm pre at first and then bought the kW line stage I had. His last purchase has been a AR Ref 5 line stage. Needless to say this is a very good sounding system. I hesitate to recommend any ICs as they are really a matter of personal taste. The best .5 meter ones I have tried are some solid silver Siltech with WBTs. I haven't used them for a while due to reorganizing my system. There is also an internal switch for selecting MM or MC that is not mentioned in the manual. Any good power cord will do; the problem is that they all sound different. Voodoo makes an adapter that allows you to use 15 amp cables; some of the 15 amp ones I have used are bigger and heavier than most 20 amp ones. My email is stanleywallen@yahoo.com if I can be any farther help.
I love my M3 and intend to keep it forever. I even have a spare set of nuvista tubes just in case. I have switched my phono to MC and run my Lyra Delos straight in. Excellent sound.
Good move, mr Manitunc. May I ask where to buy a spare set of nuvistas at a good price? I can see I'll keep my M3 for a long haul as well.

I must say it's tempting to send it to MuFi for an uppgrading, but it's quite exspensive...
I bought some also by searching the web by the part number; they were quite cheap for NOS parts. I would not have MF do the upgrade.