Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Larry

In my case the music became much clearer. It's like a thick film was removed. It's crystal clear. Revelation audio lab is listed on Audiogon.

Good luck.
Tim
Tim,
Did you buy the umbilical cable directly through the listing on audiogon? Was it the "Passage" cryosilver cable 0.5m in length?
Colink04
Purchased directly through listing on Audiogon. It is the passage cryosilver .5m. Brad will know exactly what you need. He would have to get the special connector to fit the Supratek.

Tim
Is it the cord, or the length of the cord that made the difference?

Don't want to be skeptical here but I want to know if somebody tried a shorter umbilical cord than the stock ones (I believe about 5 feet?) and observed an improvement.

regards
Tuongsy/Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I checked with Brad and the price has gone up to $199 now.