Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
cool good to see and know that there is another 2 channel guy in town. I work on Dauphin st. for Xante corp...are you listening to vinyl at all or just cd's
just cd. no vinyl as i can't justify the added expense of the equipment as well as having to purchase all the "necessity" albums. couple this with the fact that most of the music/bands i listen to rarely, if ever, release on vinyl.
yep hear you on that but I couldn't resist and got back into vinyl about 3 years ago. It's been a challenge with the wife as I have gone through a bunch of equipment and now the Suprtek. Wanted to get the chenin but couldn't swing the change in order and also the cost at this time.
Dum I know - but- can anyone tell me the dimensions of the 25Kg box Mick ships in.
Bought another used Supratek pre and can't get an answer re dimensions of the box which is holding up shipping.
Tried Fedex website but no joy, maybe since I'm in the UK.
thanks Si
simon:

i think mick uses dhl now, but the 25kg fedex box that my chardonnay arrived in measures roughly 17" x 22" x 14".