Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
I have not received mine either - ordered about a 4-5 weeks ago. He answers his emails but in an elusive sort of way...can't seem to get a straight answer. Not sure what to make of it. I'll give it a bit more time.
Hi Guys, It could be that Brad is ill or has had a tragedy in his family. Hang in there ,Im shure you will find out soon...
gotta be something cause he was great with me prior to the sale as well as after the sale. The transaction only took about a week and a half for me. i would give it a bit more time.
The experiences with Brad mentioned above mirror mine about two years ago. Initially, the service was outstanding. When I returned a product for a refund, the service became dismal, and the process dragged on for several months. A friend experienced the same thing.

His products are excellent, but his service after the sale...especially as it concerns refunds is poor.
Thanks for the cautionary tales, my enthusiasm for replacing the umblical is now low, given the troubles versus the marginal improvement. Guess I'll put a gold fuse in the Chenin for my latest upgrade fix.

Anybody know how to get the fuse out of the Chenin? It's supposed to be inside the iec, (on the PSupply side or preamp side?), do you have to take the base apart to get at it?