comparison between SS Spectral and LAMM tube amp

I am very interested to switch from SS to tube amplifier.
Please, may you describe, if is possible, the main differences you felt between Lamm and Spectral amplifiers?
My loudspeaker are Kharm 3.2 , I read many reviews in the past on the combo lamm / Kharma, but I'm interested in your feelings.
caliaripaolo
I cannot speak from experience with these components. But I will say, I think Gpg4blu is on to something...if you elect to go with high-power Spectrals...make very sure (depending on your tastes) that if you wish to have organic bloom, warmth, that you get a source that is very analogue...it will come thru very clean, very pure if you get it right and could be sensational...but the Spectral + Kharma (from what i have read and heard) will be very, very precise about the signal that comes thru. Lamm could well give you a little more 'wiggle room' on the voicing front, though i always thought Kharmas could be a difficult load, and i do not know how the SET Lamms might fare on this point. Good luck! Certainly great equipment to be choosing from...enjoy!
I was not referring to SET amplifier, I was referring to ML 1 or 1.1. Different option is to replace Kharma with Avalon Eidolon, which it seems to be more warm and not so analitic as Kharma are.
back in the day; i owned Kharma and 75 watt Tenor OTL monoblocks. however; my Kharma Exquisite 1D's were a little easier load than the 3.2's. when i had the Kharma's i did listen to the 3.2-Lamm ML2 combo i did not care for it as it had a slightly 'dark' character where the Tenors had fire and sparkle in the mids, and was lacking overall energy and control on the 3.2 as others have mentioned. the Tenor's sounded much more alive and more linear in the bass on the 3.2's to my ears. however; the Tenor's were not very stable and tended to grenade from time to time taking out the ceramic mid-range with it (happened to me twice).

i did not hear the ML-2.1 version on the 3.2's or the even more recent version. they could sound different.

the Kharma 3.2 is a lovely speaker and i would suggest that you try the darTZeel NHB-108 solid state amplifier. i would expect that it's sweeter high frequencies would be a better match for the 3.2's than the Spectral, and it will control the bass wonderfully. the dart will give you much of what tubes can in terms of refinement and delicacy on speaker such as the 3.2.

the 3.2's will come alive with the dart.
thank's all,
I completely changed the subject. I sold the Kharma and just purchased a pair of Avalon Eidolon which I found to be sweeter and less analytical of Kharma. I am waiting for delivery. But the question is still alive, the tube amp will be able to give the deep, controlled bass which SS amp are able to?
The Avalon is a good Speaker, remarkable midrange, listened to it multiple
times. The sensitivity is not really a top match for tube Amps, 87dB, 3.6Ω.
The Bass has nothing to do with SS or Tube Design, I listened multiple times
with the latest Pass electronics connected and it was dead, thin,dry, analytical
and far away from a deep, full Bass or a lively midrange.
A top Performance I got from an owner with - old -Threshold amps, that was a
total different chapter.
I know owners who tried tube amps with it, but honestly, between
"great, I looooove it" and "great" is a difference. Try to
loan some from Dealers, this will give you the best impression.