Hegel H200

Any Hegel fans out there to share their views and experiences,
Excellent reviews but I would like to hear from people that are using this amp in their homes.
Considering to purchase this amp this coming week,
Regards to you all.
128x128mountainsong
I thought all of their equipment was high quality.

I listened to the Hagel amp, preamp and cd player.

The amp was built like a tank, all of the components were very clean in their design and all of the controls had a high quality tight feel.

I had never heard of Hagel and I wish there was more available so I could afford to buy used.

The sound was incredible and the dealer described it as SS with a bit of tube sound.

The only problem was I didn't have the $18500 list price to purchase.
My amp search led me to the Hegel H200 and two seperate auditions in my own system,thanks to a local dealer.

It is "very good" and highly recommended,especially at its price point.

My search ended when I auditioned the Hegel H4SE.
I was going to purchase an H200 unfortunately I didn’t have a nearby dealer and the distributor would not allow the dealer I wanted to buy from to sell to me so I bought something else instead. Aside from the distributor I was very impressed with both the H200 and H100. Very nice sounding units and well made. If you have a dealer nearby I can’t imagine being unhappy with it.
I owned the Hegel H100, excellent!
then I upgraded to the H200, unfortunately I was moved to another hospital during my anesthesia rotations and I have a very small place for a 200 watts amp, I have it for sale on Audiogone new, maybe i will regret by the time i finish the program but still a year to go.
Took me a while to get it black, great look.
Hegel is amazing gear, I am familiar with the brand for the last 5 years.
regards