Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
The music is much clearer. Bass is more defined. The best upgrade that I have done for my system. Two v-caps cost me less than $300.
I think will soon make v-caps as standad equipment on the top end models. My Cabernet Dual came with v-caps.

Btw, Nice sound, big weighty sound compared to running Audio Aero Capitole MKII direct.
It's good to start hearing some feedback on the Malbec's. If I did not own the Berning ZH270, I would be jumping on getting the Melbac's. The Berning just sounds so fantastic with my Cortese. I would love to be able to do a direct comparison of the Berning and the Malbec's, but I don't have the money lying around to order the Malbec's. I think Mick is going to send a pair of Malbec's to a reviewer in the USA. Maybe 6Moons.
Not sure what the V-Cap values are. I'll ask him next time and post the results.

On a different note, I noticed the Cab Dual has both XLR and RCA Inputs. Is anyone able to describe the differences, since I don't have a pair of XLR cables to comment. Mick said the Dual is fully balanced, thus, one should just try and compare.