Amp/Preamp combo for Wilson Sophia 3's

I've been thinking about upgrading my electronics (amp/preamp) from my current Ayre KX-5eMP and VX-5e. Been thinking of the Ayre KXR/MXR combination, but my dealer says there are better combinations for the money. I recently heard Wilson MAXX 3's w/Boulder electronics (2000 series I think) and was very impressed, so that's an option. Any others?
TIA,
Tom
tpsully
I do not say you should buy it, I never use these words. I am not talking about buying. You only should listen to it. I cannot decide what another person has to buy. There are more good brands and stuff. Just take your time and listen to it. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't get me wrong!!
I own and really like the sound of BAT gear with most speakers I hear with it. That said, the best I have heard any model of Wilson speaker sound has been when paired with either BAT or Doshi electronics.
Bo1972, I did not say that you are telling people to buy the brands you
advertise here. What I am saying is that you are misinforming people, i.e. lie
them, by telling only half of the story.

I too live in the Netherlands and I am fully aware of how incompetent most
hi-end dealers in The Netherlands are. Consequently, I am certainly not
blaming you for stealing their clients. In fact, since I also use a room
correction software and therefore I am aware of the advantages brought to
the table by such softwares, I believe that your clients get indeed better
sound for significant less money. However, since it seems that you did not
directly compared most of the brands you are thrashing here on audiogon,
i.e. you heard Wilson, B&W, Ayre, JBL, Velodyne components not in your
current system but in other systems/rooms at different times, I find you
attitude not only very unprofessional but rude and ill intended.
Why is it rude? It is as it is? I am not bashing any brand. I tell just about there properties. The truth can be hard maybe. I hate lies, for it is Always about the truth. Nothing more, nothing less. I met many people in this business which paid a lot of money for stuff which is average or ecen poor. This is something what need to be changed in this world.
Bo1972 -

at this juncture, I have not had any opportunity to compare the Pass gear w/ Wilson speakers. I would like to spend some audition time w/ these guys.

What gear is in your system?