Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Ethifi-I don't know the impedence,but I've used my Syrah with multible SS amps,ranging from 10k to 50k or so impedence on 4 ohm,90 db speakers. The Syrah worked well with all,only problem is that most amps had relatively high gain as well so I ended up running the Syrah on low gain settings which doesn't really let it show what it can do unless you run high dbs. There's a big difference between the lowest gain setting,and the next ones up if you have some horsepower behind it.
Anyone knows the output impedance of the Chardonnay?
Will the Chardonnay go well with a SS amp such as Clayton M-100, Pass Labs X250.5 or McCormack 225? Speakers are Hyperion 938 (90 dB; 6 ohms, 3.8 ohms min).

600 ohms is my bet!
The Chardonnay will work well with the Pass X250.5 - my Syrah was great with my X 250.
It (Syrah)has ample gain for my Audiopax 88s but way too much for my friends Mcintosh monoblocks, very noisy but I think the problem lies with the power amps not the Supratek.
My older (7 year old) Supratek has possibly just less than half the gain of the Syrah, the phonostage has sod all gain.
It can be something of a lottery with these without a spec sheet to go by.
I imagine things will be settling now Mick has a workforce but older ones can be a tad 'unique', leading to hiccups.
Anyone own or listened to the Supratek Mondeuse amplifiers? If so, please some comments.