Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Stiltskin, after you sober up you might want to try posting again. $1500 for WE 350Bs...te he he he.

Tell ya what, I'll trade ya a CJ PV 2a for the 350Bs. Have you seen what vintage CJs are going for now...if you can find one! Especially in Norte America.
Well maybe I was alittle hasty punching in $1500.00 for the w.e.350bs. I see Tube World has simular to what I have 1950s 350b for $500.00 each.Three years ago Tube Depot advertised a new Philips MiniWatt metal base GZ-34 for $200.00,its $499.00 now.For the exact same vintage,Tube World three years ago advertised them for $225.00.Now $500.00 plus.Preamp and phonograde e88cc/6922 and ccas,they sure are expensive in North America.....Bob If you pay the shipping $8.00 $10.00 I will "GIVE" you some very good vintage vacuum tubes to try in your Chenin.Shoot me an e-mail and we will go from there.....
Did anybody try Valve Art KT-66 or 350B tubes for regulator duty in their Sauvignon or any Supratek pre-amp?
I recently swapped power cords on the Cortese. I had been using a Purist Audio Dominus Ferrox, which is one of my favorite cords in several applications. Instead, I installed a Lessloss power cord. Much to my surprise, the frequency balance was better with less top end aggressiveness, and the image size increased by about 15%.