Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Stiltskin, after you sober up you might want to try posting again. $1500 for WE 350Bs...te he he he.

Tell ya what, I'll trade ya a CJ PV 2a for the 350Bs. Have you seen what vintage CJs are going for now...if you can find one! Especially in Norte America.
Well maybe I was alittle hasty punching in $1500.00 for the w.e.350bs. I see Tube World has simular to what I have 1950s 350b for $500.00 each.Three years ago Tube Depot advertised a new Philips MiniWatt metal base GZ-34 for $200.00,its $499.00 now.For the exact same vintage,Tube World three years ago advertised them for $225.00.Now $500.00 plus.Preamp and phonograde e88cc/6922 and ccas,they sure are expensive in North America.....Bob If you pay the shipping $8.00 $10.00 I will "GIVE" you some very good vintage vacuum tubes to try in your Chenin.Shoot me an e-mail and we will go from there.....
Did anybody try Valve Art KT-66 or 350B tubes for regulator duty in their Sauvignon or any Supratek pre-amp?
I recently swapped power cords on the Cortese. I had been using a Purist Audio Dominus Ferrox, which is one of my favorite cords in several applications. Instead, I installed a Lessloss power cord. Much to my surprise, the frequency balance was better with less top end aggressiveness, and the image size increased by about 15%.
I don't know what credence anybody here gives Martin DeWulf of "Bound for Sound",but he thinks it might be the best P.C. out there,maybe even better than the Aluminata.
Never tried it myself,but thinking of it.