Which Preamp - Modwright or Joule-Electra?

Trying to decide between Modwright LS100 or Joule-Electra LA-150SE. All comments welcome.
oglefront
And I would also add that the one time I heard the 300ME, I liked it very much. But not as much as the new flagship (450 maybe?)
Dob,
Just what is the Platinum version of the LA-300? This is not listed on the Joule website.
RE: Platinum Upgrade - I received this description recently from Joule-Electra

"Platinum Upgrade for LA-150SE, LA-300ME & LA-450ME
Dear Friends,
Joule-Electra is proud to introduce the Platinum Upgrade for LA-150SE, LA-300ME & LA-450ME preamplifiers. This upgrade consist of the upgrade to the power supplies as well as to the signal path circuitry.
One part, mainly, is the installation of Bybees Music Rails (see - www.bybeelabs.com) to the high voltage power supplies of the preamplifier. A Bybee Music Rail is a highly efficient polishing filter that reduces power supply noise throughout the audible spectrum and up to about 100 KHz by the extraordinary 45 dB. (i.e. approximately 200 times !!!)
The second part of this upgrade consist of .the installation of new VH Audio Copper Teflon capacitors (CuTF). Per request of VH Audio, we did extensive evaluation of these capacitors (see - http://v-cap.com/simon-thatcher.php) and found them to be superb in Joule-Electra preamplifier in selected positions. Specifically the treble is substantially extended and much more silkier and bass even deeper and tighter. The images became more three- dimensional and sound stage enlarged.
One of the beta testers reported: “…. My system was cold, after 7 days of power turned off - conclusion is: Right from the first note – [ upgrades] are phenomenal!!!! So MOREEEEEEEEE details, so much more VIVID sound, so much more presence, you can see actually full 3D size of instruments. For the first time I did not want to analyze sound - I just closed my eyes and enjoyed..... This is HUGE upgrade - I can not recall such improvement with any component change in the past ( except maybe going from digital to analog). I did listen only digital which sounded believe or not , almost good as my analog! Enough said! “
Another commented that “…the imaging became substantially more three- dimensional and level of minute detail increased dramatically, almost spooky…. In terms of definition, I have been astonished by the improvement on acoustic guitar : now I can hear the mediator's contact with chords and metalic resonance of the chords has became more obvious. …”
LA-150SE - $999
LA-300ME - $999
LA-450ME - $1,995
Platinum Upgrade takes about three weeks.
To reserve a time slot, please call us MONDAY-SATURDAY between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time at (803) 589-9161 or e-mail at info@Joule-Electra.com
Simon Thacher
Joule-Electra"
PLATINUM UPGRADE: I was one of the beta-testers. Its game changer. Its so strange to be honest. I have "300ME" and I think its the best preamp in the world. period. cannnot be possible improved. BAM ! I hear 450ME and I want to faint because I cannot afford it
BAM! Platinum Upgarde - I can (I CAN, YES, I CAN !!!) afford it and it brings my preamp on the level of LA-450ME. I faint again, still cannot recover...

What a gorgeous hobby we are involved ! What are lucky people, we all are !!!!!
Dob: Did you have a chance to compare the standard LA-150 MKII SE with its Platinum version?