Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
Well gang, I have to say that I am surprised at the lack of response to my announcement about Mick telling me he will be at the 2008 RMAF. I would have thought that many of you would like to have a chance to meet Mick in person, but it looks like I may be wrong. I had such a good time at the RMAF this year that I had made up my mind that I wanted to attend next year, but with Mick announcing that he is going to be there, I am making my reservations as soon as I can.
Slowhand:

i would love to go, but, even a year in advance, i don't think i'll be able to make the trip due to more pressing financial obligations. did mick say who he may team up with in regard to source/speaker/cabling? on his end, i assume he'll be bringing the grange, dual cab, mondeuse, and malbec at the very least.
Slowhand-
I've gone to RMAF three years running now. As soon as I saw your post I called the Marriott and reserved my room for next year.

I am looking forward to meeting Mick in person.
I'll be back to RMAF next year for sure as well. Auditioning Supratek will be one more reason to attend. . . by the way, It was great to meet you in Denver Slipknot1! Guido
I made my reservations for the RMAF next year. We should make a Supratek badge to wear so we recognize each other at the fest. Maybe we can get Mick to host a private listening session in his Supratek room after the show closes for the day on Friday or Saturday.