Need at least 900wpc in 4ohm

Suggestions for what can do the job? Thanks.
tccaux
Thanks for the explanation Atmasphere. Maybe this weekend if I have time I'll put my 25wpc single ended SAR Labs Little Wally monoblocks back in and check them out. Switched over to something greener for the purpose of saving money (+ higher power output and balanced inputs) since I like to leave amps on 24/7 but I guess I should put my old amps back in and see if maybe I'm missing something.
Atmasphere to this day I consider the sounds I've heard emanating from Thiel CS 5's in appropriate rooms with their 2 Ohm load amongst the finest I've ever heard. Now, I didn't actually measure the output of the various amps that were being used on them as they were playing, but I'm confident that sound that came from the higher powered ss amps sounded better in part due to that extra power, and furthermore I think it quite possible that in these large rooms that there were times that those speakers might have been drawing 500+ Watts. You can't convince me that what I heard wasn't musical. I suspect that there might be other Audigoners with similar experiences. Perhaps some Apogee aficionados would care to chime in?
Atmasphere. I wonder about your zero feed back comment and the over the top reviews of Ayre amps. Ive never read a review that stated they sounded harsh in any way. I have to question that since you don't build amps on a professional basis. Sounds like maybe you're not the in the norm.