Best tube integrated? anyone know?

I was looking for a nice tube integrated with a budget of around 2k? Any advice...I kinda narrowed down to Jolida, Prima Luna, and Tri of Japan...the Tri TRV-35SE looked good. would appreciate any feedback ..thanks.
128x128bobrock
I'll do you one better. Skip the PrimaLuna and focus on Mystere products. Same company - high end line.

http://mystere-usa.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89&Itemid=165

Cheers!
I can't say whether it's the best as I haven't directly compared with others you have lsited, but I'm listening to the Triode TRV-35SE as I write this and am really enjoying it. This unit has EH 6CA7s and NOS front end tubes which are a welcome improvement over the stock compliment.

As always, it will also depend on the interaction and synergy between your speakers and the amplifier you choose.

Good luck!
Thanks for the responses...does anyone know which would be the most quiet..i.e. the lowest noise floor? Also, do tube amps suffer what sometimes is called white noise in High-powered SS amps?
Rogue Audio Cronus..... It's a fantastic integrated amplifier. Is it the best ? Of course not. Is anything the best ? Of course not. There is no such thing as "the best." But if you want a beautiful sounding amp that can drive a wide variety of speakers to wonderful musical heights, consider the Cronus.
Funny, I friend of mine said to audition the tempest III integrated...maybe you are onto something!