Looking for a power conditioner/regenerator/filter

OK I'm in the process of looking at a way to clean up my AC power. Like everything else there are tons of options. From my reading I have narrowed it down to Hydra, Bybee, and PS Audio. The PS Audio sounds nice in that it will regenerate "clean" power. I have heard people rave about the Hydra and Bybee V2 and I see they have the Stealth now.

Anyone have any experience they can share? My amps are 300B tube monoblocks. My front end is DAC and Music Server.
heavenlyaudio
Very dependent on what the power entering your house looks like and how a conditioner works in your system. Auditioning is key here. To your list I would add a balanced power conditioner (Equi-tech, for example) and the Running Springs lines (known for not restricting dynamics, which other power conditioners can do). Both are excellent in my experience (with my power and my system). I have also heard good things about Audience conditioners but no chance to listen.
Hang in there and you’ll get more suggestions than you know what to do with. Call Jerry at Audio Magic. I’ve used his PCs for 7 years, and have upgraded along the way. If you can go for the $$ you will not be disappointed. Jerry is a good guy and will help you out. He may have some returns for upgrades. Long time to break in, so what else is knew. Keep us posted.
PS Audio products regenerate, but still have a percentage of messed up power based on the percent bad coming in.
So they do NOT create a 'perfect' sinewave output. Just a better one.
Plus they use a lot of power. Double what they create.
They are basically a power amplifier set to make a powerful 60hz tone...
I own one, but that one (PS Audio P600) is special because it can be set to vary the frequency of the A/C output.
I have it set to output 110hz A/C for my digital gear.