Looking for a power conditioner/regenerator/filter

OK I'm in the process of looking at a way to clean up my AC power. Like everything else there are tons of options. From my reading I have narrowed it down to Hydra, Bybee, and PS Audio. The PS Audio sounds nice in that it will regenerate "clean" power. I have heard people rave about the Hydra and Bybee V2 and I see they have the Stealth now.

Anyone have any experience they can share? My amps are 300B tube monoblocks. My front end is DAC and Music Server.
heavenlyaudio
Is it me or is spending upwards of $3000.00 + for power conditioners that may or may or may not make a difference seem a little overkill? For that kind of money it better make a huge difference. Does the OP have reason to believe his AC is compromised? and if so how was that determination made. I can't help but think that money could be better utilized elsewhere like perhaps on new music?
After hearing the Plasmatron, I had to rethink my skepticism of line treatment of any kind...power cords, filters, ac plugs etc. The difference was greater than going from a Benchmark to a Berkeley DAC. With that kind of a diffetence I verified it by hearing comparisons in several systems. I recommend the same. The best thing I can tell you is to not undetestimate AC treatment. The problem is most AC treatment I have heard in the past is too slight to get excited about. I was not excited about the sound from the Grey or PS audio. The sound wasn't worse, just not much better. Very slight at best. When I get my unit and live with it for a couple of months I will write a more thorough review. Jallen
I have the new PP2000+ and on my digital end it's the best to date but on my analog front it causes some sort of grounding issue. Can't figure it out. Want one cheap?
Right On! guys,

the best combo of Richard Gray products is the 600S paired w/ the Substation. Check out the website for additional info on these 2 products. Happy Listening!