Looking for a power conditioner/regenerator/filter

OK I'm in the process of looking at a way to clean up my AC power. Like everything else there are tons of options. From my reading I have narrowed it down to Hydra, Bybee, and PS Audio. The PS Audio sounds nice in that it will regenerate "clean" power. I have heard people rave about the Hydra and Bybee V2 and I see they have the Stealth now.

Anyone have any experience they can share? My amps are 300B tube monoblocks. My front end is DAC and Music Server.
heavenlyaudio
I'm surprised no more people talk about the Bybee Purifier or the Holographic. I have had for some times the first LessLoss Firewall and the Acoustic Revive RTP Ultimate. Both of them were great for my whole system including tubes mono power amps, but the Bybee is in another class.
I don't know why Bybee seems so controversial but if there is a place where they work it really is on power.
I'm surprised no more people talk about the Bybee Purifier or the Holographic. I have had for some times the first LessLoss Firewall and the Acoustic Revive RTP Ultimate. Both of them were great for my whole system including tubes mono power amps, but the Bybee is in another class.
I don't know why Bybee seems so controversial but if there is a place where they work it really is on power.
You should listen to the Tripoint Orion, or Emperor another class from the Bybee.
Bybee Stealth v3, latest gens with Rhodium and Gold mix of outlets; I've been through a lot of power regenerators and conditioners, active, passive and balanced over the years. It's the best I've heard in real life to-date. I also pair it with an over-built dedicated circuit topology, sub-panel and Environmental Potentials EP2050 and EP2750 units. The combination punches way above its weight class to be certain....
Himiguel,
Heard the Orion and Emperor's price. Hope they sound better than anything else on earth.... Why don't you try building other than stratospherically priced products ? It should be interesting to compare equally priced components . This is where we can really compare know how of different builders