what would you change if anything, in this set up?

here is my set up- Wondering if this all seems paired correctly to you guys and if there is any particular area I should consider to improve the set up. I am happy with the sound in general but sometimes I feel like it's lacking gain on the digital side of things (no issues with gain on vinyl AT ALL) and in general I feel it can lack the WOW factor I'd hoped for. I listen to a range of old and new rock: (Beatles/Stones/Radiohead/Tom Waits/Amy Winehouse

Integrated amp: Ayre AX-7E
Source 1: Turntable: Pro-Ject RPM 5.1 w/ Ortofon 2M blue cartridge
Source 2: MacBook Pro via USB to DAC
DAC: BelCanto 1.5 (connected via unbalanced RCA to int. amp)
Phone stage: Sutherland PH3D
Speakers: Vienna Acoustic Mozart Grand Symphony SE (connected w/ 'Transparent' speaker cable)

Room:
About 15x15
Wall opposite speakers is mirrored.
Wall to right of speakers is glass floor to ceiling.
Area Rug

Any general advice on speaker placement is also welcome. I have them approx. 6' apart, on either side of a fireplace. Slight toe-in. Speakers are about 10' away from my listening position.

Ok-that's it-
Thanks in advance for any input.
capitalv
Goheelz-
Thank you so much for taking the time to post all of this. The curtain seems to be the biggest suggestion (both here and from friends/dealers). Looks like I am curtain shopping in the new year!
As far as repositioning- I don't have much room to play with but i am ALWAYS tweaking the position of the speakers to "dial it in". I have a feeling curtains plus subwoofer will change things drastically. Thank you and happy new year!!!
Zd542-
Thanks so much. All very good points. I think curtains, a subwoofer and a demo of the Ayre DAC will be the first steps.Have a great new year and thanks again for the input!
I do love Ayre...the products, the customer support, the philosophy... the weakest link is the Macbook. I have one and suggest that it degrades performance appreciably if you are using it to store music files. The MacMini, however is world class...quiet, able, etc.
Move your speakers further out into the room. Even an additional foot can reap large sonic rewards. You should also experiment with sitting closer to the speakers.

Definitely go all balanced.

In this review from Soundstage the writer notes that Vienna Acoustic demoed your speaker with the Ayre integrated, but he thinks they responded quite well to higher powered amps.

Definitely do something about the the wall of windows...curtains, blinds, etc.

Upgraded audio software could help.

Do the above before changing you D/A or computer. Whatever you do, the last think you need is a subwoofer. Your speakers put out more than enough low frequencies for the music you mention and your square room will make deeper/louder bass more of a problem than a solution.

Please post what you do and your impressions.